Letter 01 Write a letter to your friend telling him about your first visit to Dhaka

Suppose, you are Ataur/Aesha. Mamun/Maliha is your friend. He/She wanted to know about your first visit to Dhaka. Now, write a letter to your friend Mamun telling him about it. Use the given cues.
(last month - uncle’s house - Gulshan - tall buildings - shops and groceries - apartments - national museum)

Answer to the question no-9.

August 26, 2015

Girjapara, Shibpur, Narshingdi.

Dear Mamun/Maliha

I am glad to receive your letter. Hope you are well. You wanted me to write you about my first visit to Dhaka. Here I am writing you about it.

Last month I visited Dhaka with my elder brother, Matiur. My uncle, Mr. Majnu lives in Dhaka. He lives in Mohakhali. We stayed at his house. In the next morning, my uncle took us to Gulshan. We were surprised to see the tall buildings. My uncle could read our mind and explained the necessity of such tall buildings in Dhaka. He told us that there are groceries, shops, banks, libraries, university as well as apartments. Many families live there. Next day, we went to visit the national museum at Shahbag. After staying there about a week we returned our village home.

Hope to hear from you soon. With best wishes,

Your friend,

Ataur/Ayesha.

শিক্ষক
বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.