Letter 10 Write a letter to your friend about the importance of fishes

Suppose you are Mamun/Marwa. Refat/Sabikun is your friend. Now write a letter to your friend about the importance of fishes.
Answer to the question no-9.
Udayan School Road

DU Campus

Dhaka-1000

8 September, 2015

Dear Sabikun,

I received your letter yesterday. I came to know that you are somewhat ill. I became a little bit worried. Our PEC examination is knocking at the door.

I heard that you don't like to take fishes. Fishes are very important for our health. They contain a lot of food elements needed for our good health. They preserve our eyesight. They make our bones strong and healthy. They recover the lack of energy that we feel after our sickness.

Please take as many fishes as you can. Please write me back if you are fully ok.

Your loving friend,

Marwa.

শিক্ষক
বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.