Write a dialogue between you and a book seller about buying book


A dialogue between you and a book seller about buying book
Book Seller: Good Morning. May I Help You, Please?

Customer: Yes I Want To Buy Some Books.

Book Seller: There Are Different Kinds Of Books Here. What Type Of Books Do You Want?

Customer: I Want Story Books For The Children.

Book Seller: Yes, I Want To Buy Children’s Book.

Book Seller: You’ll Find Children’s Book in Those Selves. Anyhow, I Am Bringing Them To You. They Are Very Popular Among The Children.

Customer: Please, Bring.

Book Seller: Here are The books.

Customer: How Much Do They Cost?

Book Seller: Two Hundred.

Customer: Here Is The Money.

Book Seller: Thank You. Please, Visit Us Next Time.

Customer: You’re Most Welcome. Bye.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.