Write a letter to the parents of your friend expressing your condolence

Write a letter to the parents of your friend expressing your condolence on the tragic death of your friend in an accident.

Palakhal, Chandpur

15 May 2023

 

Dear Uncle

Yesterday I heard the news of Asif's tragic accident. It was just like a bolt from the blue. I do not know how to console you and I have no words to do so. It is very difficult to accept the death of one's child. But no one can change the decree of Allah. We cannot get him back. He has become a sweet memory to us. Though it has made us all dumb founded, we must accept it as undeniable. Please don't lose heart. Whenever I get time, I will surely come to meet you. Asif was like my brother, so you can consider me as your son.

No more today.

 

Your ever

Shafin

No comments

Powered by Blogger.