Write a letter to your friend describing your hobby

Write a letter to your friend describing your hobby.

 22, Sadar Road

Cox's Bazar

7 June 2023

 

My dear Kamal

I am very glad to receive your letter. You are interested to know about my hobby. I am telling you about it.

Your hobby is gardening. But my hobby is different. I take delight in writing. I write stories, songs and poems. These are literary creations. These will live even after my death and give pleasure to the readers. Thus I shall live through my writings. So I write. A few of my writings have been published in a monthly journal. I will show you the copies.

A writer speaks as a spokesman of all. He or she makes others laugh and weep, sad and glad. He or she speaks to all through writings and becomes favourite to all. A good writer is a popular personality. A popular writer lives and dies in honour. So my hobby is to write.

I like to sing the glory of Allah. But I never write at the cost of my studies. When I am free and regular lessons are prepared, then I try to write. Please pray for my success.

That's all for today. I am fine. With best wishes to you.

 

Yours ever

Malek

No comments

Powered by Blogger.