Write a letter to your mother about your life in the hostel

Adarsha Chhatrabash,

Sonapur High School,

Room No-110

14 June, 2023

 

My dear Mom

I reached here safe and sound. Today is the 15th day of my hostel life. I am not unhappy here. The environment of the hostel is very charming. The hostel building is on the bank of a river. It faces the south. My room is at the eastern corner of the building. It is a very well-ventilated room. The climate of the place is very good for health. I can take a bath and swim in the river. I walk by the riverside in the morning. Vegetables and the daily necessaries are very cheap here. Pure milk is available. So our menu is good. We are given enough food, vegetables and meat. A feast is arranged on the last Friday of each month. Our breakfast consists of bread, vegetables and egg.

Life is very disciplined here. We have to study regularly. We have to work in the garden, take a bath and have our meals timely. We have to take part in games. We have to say our prayers regularly. I am not in any difficulty.

I am fine. With regards to you and father.

 

Your loving son

Mahbub

No comments

Powered by Blogger.