Write a letter about the importance of physical exercise

Write a letter to your younger brother/friend about the importance of physical exercise.

Mymensingh

3 January 2023

 

My dear brother

Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are regular in studies. But I am worried about your health because you are often suffering from different complaints. In order to keep in good health you should take physical exercise. I am writing a few words about its importance.

Physical exercise is a systematic exertion of human body. It is good for us in a number of ways. It helps our muscles and nerves to work properly. It helps to breathe more deeply and get more oxygen into our lungs. Physical exercise helps to digest our food well and increase appetite. This is why the person who takes physical exercise can eat enough and does not have any indigestion. It helps the blood to circulate all over the body properly. It also prevents constipation. Physical exercise helps to remove insomnia. It increases immunity in the body.

Regular physical exercise with proper food and rest can help a man to build a good health and maintain it. So I am advising you to take regulated form of exercise. I hope you will follow my advice.

I am well. With best love to you.

 

Your elder brother

Saif

No comments

Powered by Blogger.