Write a letter not to copy/adopt unfair means in the examination

পরীক্ষায় নকল/অসদ উপায় অবলম্বন না করার পরামর্শ দিয়ে আপনার ছোট ভাইকে একটি চিঠি লিখুন।

Write a letter to your younger brother advising him not to copy/ adopt unfair means in the examination.

897, Shahidbagh

Dhaka-1217

3 June 2023

 

My dear brother

Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are fine. I am fine too. But I am anxious to know that some of your friends copy/ adopt unfair means in the examination. They are not your real friends. You should keep away from them.

It is a vice to copy in the examination. I hate it. It is a crime. If a student wants to copy, he cannot learn the lesson. He does not try to learn the lessons. He rather prepares the sheet for copying. That is a waste of time. That is an act of self-deception. It makes him a bad student. He spends time in making ready the copies, whereas, by this time he can learn the lesson. Thus he can never learn. He can never acquire knowledge.

Good students never copy. You can never pass well by copying in the examination. Life is very competitive now. If you want to shine in life, you must know a lot to face the competition. You cannot build up a good career if you do not study and acquire enough knowledge. So, I advise you not to copy in the examination. I believe you will act on my advice.

That's all for today. With best wishes.

 

Your elder brother

Anwar

No comments

Powered by Blogger.