Write a letter about your native village

Imagine you are Taufiq/ Taufiqa of village : Domorgram, Upazilla : Kahaloo, Dist : Bogra. You have a pen-friend named Robert who lives at 12, Derriford Road, Playmouth PL G8 HB, UK. Now write a letter to him about your native village.

Domorgram,

Kahaloo, Bogra

10 March 2023

 

My dear Robert

I am very happy to have your letter and hope your writings will continue. You have wanted to know about my village. I am really very glad to learn this. Now, I am going to tell you about my sweet and beautiful village where I live in.

The name of my village is Domorgram. It is very close to Bogra town. For your kind information, Bogra is a district town. There are about four thousand people in my village. Most of the villagers are farmers and earn their livelihood by working in the field. There are a few job-holders and businessmen in our village. Besides, we have weavers, fishermen and carpenters in our village. 

There are a primary school, a post office, a madrasha and a free medical centre in our village. We live in this village in peace and harmony with all. Though most of the villagers are poor, they lead a decent life. They look after one another in their times of need.

No more today. Please convey my best regards to your parents.

 

Yours ever

Taufiq/ Taufiqa

No comments

Powered by Blogger.