Write a letter in keeping surrounding environment clean

Write a letter to your friend how he can play his role in keeping his surrounding environment clean.

25 February, 2023

Dohulia, Chandpur

 

Dear Nasim,

Take my love. Your letter is just to hand. In your letter, you have written me that your surrounding environment is getting polluted day by day. You are anxious of it. You want to do something to keep your surrounding environment clean. You want my help in this regard.

I appreciate your idea. You can play a vital role in keeping your surrounding environment clean. At first, you may try to gather some other students who are interested to join you. Then you can start collecting wastage things and put them in the dustbin. You can try to make people conscious about the good effects of cleanliness and bad effects of environment pollution. I hope you will get success.

No more today. With best wishes to you.

 

Your loving friend

Nadim

No comments

Powered by Blogger.