Write a letter advising to improve English learning

Write a letter to your friend/younger brother advising him to improve his English learning.

Kotbari

Comilla

7 March 2023

 

My dear Nahid

I am glad to receive your letter. But I am sorry to know that you are not good at English. English is an international language and we cannot keep pace with other nations without knowing it. If you want to have a good job, you must know English. So I am telling you how to improve your English learning.

You must read this subject regularly. You have to learn the vocabulary and their uses. Don't memorize anything without understanding. You should know the basic rules of grammar. They will help you make correct sentences. You should write whatever you read and learn. It will help you keep it in memory. It is said that writing one time is equal to reading ten times. Besides these, you should practise the four language skills-listening, speaking, reading and writing. Without practising these four skills, you can never learn a foreign language. So practise these skills in different ways. I want you to follow my advice.

I shall tell you more when I come home. I am fine. With best wishes for your success.

 

Your elder brother

Nadim

No comments

Powered by Blogger.