Write a letter to your father about your progress in studies and preparation for the exam.

Sonapur College

Hostel Room No. 12 B

Sonapur.

31 March, 2023

 

My dear father

Your letter is to hand. You are anxious to know about my progress in studies and preparation for the coming examination. I request you not to be anxious. I am going on well with my studies.

Dad, you know that I am reading English and Mathematics with private tutors. Now I do not find any topic difficult for me. I have prepared standard notes on all science subjects as well as English and Bengali. I have learnt the answers to all important and probable questions. Now my revision is going on. You will be glad to know that this is my second time revision. There are still seven days ahead for the examination to begin. I want to revise the course again for the third time. You advised me to write whatever I read and learn. I am doing so and by learning in this way I have achieved a very rapid and lasting effect. Now I can learn and remember easily. In the class tests my performance is very good, too. I hope I shall do very well. Now I need blessings of you and mother. 

Convey my regards to mother. I am fine. With best regards to you.

 

Yours affectionately

Nayeem

No comments

Powered by Blogger.