Write a letter advising your brother to avoid evil company

Write a letter advising your brother to avoid evil company.

আপনার ভাইকে মন্দ সঙ্গ এড়াতে পরামর্শ দিয়ে একটি চিঠি লিখুন

63 Elephant Road

Dhaka

5 June 2023

 

My dear brother

I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you have got many new friends.

I think all your friends may not be good friends. So I am advising you to choose good friends and not to keep company with bad boys.

You should know the consequences of evil company. Evil company is like a rotten fruit that affects other fruits with it. Similarly, bad boys will make you bad. They will demoralize you and spoil your career. Bad boys do not obey their parents. They do not attend college regularly. They do not listen to what their teachers say. They are not polite. Bad boys are imprudent. They cannot prosper in life. Before you become intimate with new friends, you should identify whether they are good or bad. Never make friendship with bad boys. Remember that a man is known by the company he keeps. Beware of false friends. They are opportunists. I want you to follow my advice.

I wish you a happy and prosperous life. May Allah bless you.

 

Your elder brother

Morshed

No comments

Powered by Blogger.