Write a letter advising your brother to be attentive to his studies

Write a letter advising your brother to be attentive to his studies.

আপনার ভাইকে তার পড়াশোনায় মনোযোগী হওয়ার পরামর্শ দিয়ে একটি চিঠি লিখুন

Luxmibazar, Dhaka

6 June 2023

 

My dear brother

Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know about your performance in the annual sports of your college. But I am very anxious about your studies. Your progress report shows that you are not regular in studies. 

You are my only younger brother. You are my pride. Our hopes and aspirations center round you. We want you to be a doctor. I know that you are ambitious. But remember that you cannot shine in life if you do not study regularly. You are now in class 11. This is high time for you to become punctual, serious, regular and attentive.

As I am your elder brother, it is my duty to guide and advise you. Do not miss any class and never put off any lesson for tomorrow. Practise writing regularly to improve your handwriting and avoid the slip of the pen. Irregularity is a bad habit. Do not keep late hours before the examination. Those who study seriously just before the examination cannot do well in the examination. It is because they are not regular. So I advise you to be regular. I want you to be attentive to studies if you want to reach the goal of life.

I am fine. With love to you and your friends.

 

Your elder brother

Maruf

No comments

Powered by Blogger.