Write a letter congratulating your friend on his success in the exam

Write a letter congratulating your friend on his success in the exam. (পরীক্ষায় সাফল্যের জন্য তোমার বন্ধুকে অভিনন্দন জানিয়ে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)

Write a letter congratulating on brilliant success

890, Shahidbagh
Dhaka-1217
6 June 2017

Dear friend
I have received the news about your success in the SSC Examination. I extend my best congratulation to you on your brilliant success. It’s a unique achievement in your life. My parents are very glad to hear the news. I feel proud of you.

You have secured GPA 5. It’s a grand success. You have brought a great glory to your family and the college. It is a rare academic distinction for you. Because, it is only you who have achieved laurels of success from your college.

I know that your aim in life is to become a doctor. So I suggest you for admission into a famous college where you can have a congenial environment for studies. I know you are careful. But still I advise you not to involve yourself in politics.

Try to do much better in your future life. Ability, integrity and hard work will bring you success. And you have these qualities. I am sure that you will reach the goal of your life.

Convey my best regards to your parents. Again with heartiest congratulations and best wishes.
Yours ever
Rahman


Write a letter congratulating on brilliant success

Suppose, you are Sakil/Sakila of 15, Shamoli Road, Dhaka. You have a friend (cousin) living at Rajshahi. He/She has got GPA-5 in the SSC Examination this year. Now write a letter congratulating him/her on his/her brilliant success in the Exam. 

15 Shamoli Road, Dhaka
April 23, 2023

Dear Munir,
I am glad to know that you are keeping sound mind in a sound body by the grace of Almighty/Almighty Allah. Yesterday I received your letter. In this letter I came to know that you have got GPA-5 in the S.S.C Examination this year. Hearing your brilliant result, I became very glad. Take my heartily congratulation on your brilliant success. I hope your future will be bright through your perseverance and industry.

No more today. I am so so. Please convey my best regards to your parents and love to the younger.

With best love to you.

Yours ever
Sakil Zaman

No comments

Powered by Blogger.