Write a letter to your friend about your visit to the zoo

Write a letter to your friend about your visit to the zoo

Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue

Dhaka

6 January 2023

 

Dear Nahid

Your letter is to hand. I am glad to know that you visited Cox's Bazar. As my examination is over, I am free now. Yesterday I visited the zoo at Mirpur in Dhaka. It was my second visit.

The day was a holiday. I reached the zoo by 9 am and bought a ticket for entry. Then I entered through the gate of main entrance. I went round different enclosures and visited all the animals there. I had a very wonderful experience.

I was surprised to see the lions, tigers, pythons, deer, various kinds of birds, snakes, the elephants and the hippopotamus. We cannot see them very closely when they are free. But in the zoo we can go very near and see them. It is really very interesting. I saw all of them from a very short distance. Lastly, I visited the birds. I was most surprised to see two parrots. They imitated human voice and said, "Good morning, thank you." As many times as I said "Thank you" they repeated the same sweetly. However, I left the zoo at 2 pm and returned home by a taxi with a lot of experience.

No more today. More when we meet next.

 

Yours ever

Nadim

No comments

Powered by Blogger.