Write a letter to your friend about a street accident

Sonapur

Rangpur

8 January 2023

 

Dear Simon

I have reached home safe and sound. But I saw a tragic street accident on my way to home. Now I am writing a few words about it.

It was about evening when I left you and the bus started. There was a heavy rush of people and transport on the road. The bus stopped at Joydevpur Chourasta. Some street urchins were crossing the road. A Dhaka bound luxury bus was going to over-take a local bus. As the bus suddenly came from the back, one of the urchins aged about 10, fell under the wheels of the vehicle. It ran over the boy killing him on the spot. Many people came running. The boy was lying in a pool of blood. The driver tried to escape. But the people caught him and he was handed over to the Police. But a tender life was nipped in the bud.

It was my first experience of witnessing an accident. When I think of this, I shudder with fear. May Allah save men from such an accident.

No more today. Hope to hear from you soon. With best wishes.

 

Yours ever

Nadim

No comments

Powered by Blogger.