Write a letter to your friend describing your birthday celebration

897, Shahidbagh

Dhaka-1217

7 July, 2023

 

Dear Albert

I begin to write with my best love to you. I am fine. I hope you are fine too. I enjoyed my 17th birth day celebration on 30th June. I am writing a few lines about the program.

On that occasion, our house was festooned and decorated with the inscription "Happy Birthday". Friends and relatives were invited. A special cake had already been prepared. The invited guests came in the evening. They were warmly welcomed by me and my parents. I was clad in a traditional dress called 'pyjama and punjabi'. Everybody stood around the dining table. I stood in the middle surrounded by my friends and guests. The program began. The candle was lighted and the cake was cut when everybody was clapping. My younger brother took photographs. The pieces of the cake were distributed among the guests.

Then the plates of delicious food were handed round. Everybody began to eat with a good deal of zest. Talking and giggling continued. Some of my friends sang. Some made jokes. I made a speech of thanks to all. There was a flow of joy. Everybody began to sing in a chorus; "Happy birthday to you." The party was rounded off by 10 pm.

No more today. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

Yours sincerely

Nayeem

No comments

Powered by Blogger.